Bizink's October Update and Product Roadmap
Here is the recording of our October Client Webinar. Below the video you will find more resources.
Interested in Bizink's new website and Marketing Packages?
Please fill out this short form and we'll be in touch. Please note: due to the backlog we'll reach out to you in November.
The following items are coming soon:
- Key Dates
- Checklists & step-by-step campaigns
- Revamped resources
- Accounting content eg "how to read financial statements"
- New website themes
The best way to raise a query with our Support team
You have a few options when it comes to contacting our Support team. They are:
- Knowledge Base - support.bizinkonline.com is the best place to search for answers.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org - if you can't find the answer on our Knowledge Base, you can email us. This raises a ticket in our system.
- Send a chat message from within your site - this also raises a ticket in our system.
- Contact us at bizinkonline.com/contact
Please note: it is always better to email email@example.com instead of our personal emails. We check the Support inbox far more often and have a dedicated ticketing system designed to deal with these queries. We have a new Support team member starting soon as well.
How to write a good support ticket
Submitting a clear and accurate support ticket assists our support team in pinpointing the issues you have encountered, which can drastically reduce the time to resolution.To help us help you, please include the following in your queries:
- Add a short descriptive subject line
- Clearly outline the issue
- Add screenshots if possible
- Record a video if possible (we recommend Loom)
- Don’t reply to an old ticket for a new issue - we can get confused :-)
The Bizink team will be taking a break over the holidays. Normal service applies until Wednesday 23rd December. We will answer urgent queries throughout the Christmas-New Year period while we have skeleton staff and usual service will resume Tuesday 5th January.
Thanks for your support in 2020!