Getting Started with Bizink
Managing Your Website
Managing Your Client Hub
Managing Your Onboarding Hub
Managing Your Business Continuity Hub
Webinars & Podcasts
Current service status
LinkedIn Featured Image workaround
We're investigating the LinkedIn Featured Image issue
We're aware of an issue with our automatic blog publishing feature when publishing to LinkedIn. The posting works but the featured image isn't showing up (for some sites).
We use a third party tool for this feature and they have reported they are experiencing issues here. We're looking into solutions for this and hope it can be resolved soon.
In the meantime, you can use another method to automatically share the blog to social media.
Follow these instructions or watch the video below.
- Go to your blog post (in draft mode) and navigate to the publicize section on the right-hand side
- Untick LinkedIn, add your featured image and hit publish when you're ready.
- Then go to the live blog on the front end of your website and click into it.
- Scroll to the bottom until you see the Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn sharing buttons.
- Click LinkedIn and follow the prompts to share the blog that way.
If you don't have the sharing buttons, send us a message and we'll add these for you.