Getting Started with Bizink
Managing Your Website
Managing Your Client Hub
Managing Your Onboarding Hub
Managing Your Business Continuity Hub
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Webinars & Podcasts
Current service status
Add new testimonial
Learn how to add a testimonial to your website (includes video)
This is a 2 step process. Step 1 - Testimonials
- First, login to your website and click Testimonials on the left hand side (in the black panel).
- Click Add New Testimonial
- In the title field, we recommend adding the person's name or company name
- Fill out the Short Description (usually best for a short version of the testimonial, the best part).
- And if it's a longer testimonial, add the full details to the Long Description section.
- Scroll down and fill in as much detail as you like including Company Name, Person's Name, their logo or an image, a link to their website etc.
- Scroll up and click the blue Publish button when done. Now, move to part 2.
Step 2 - Pages
- Click Pages on the left hand side (black panel).
- Find your Testimonials page and click into it.
- Scroll down til you see a drop down section called Testimonials.
- Click the blue Add Testimonial button and select the name of the testimonial you're adding.
- You can use the numbers on the left to rearrange the order of your testimonials.
- When you're happy with the order, scroll up and click Update.
Watch the video for a step-by-step guide: